Sam became the tenth person in his family to receive a legal education from Mercer University when he graduated with honors from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University in 2013. At Mercer, Sam served as a class representative to the Student Bar Association and was a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. Sam was inducted into the Brainerd Currie Honor Society for his outstanding academic achievements and service to the law school community and was also selected for membership in Phi Kappa Phi.
Sam was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 2013 and joined the firm of Edenfield, Cox, Bruce & Classens. When he began his practice in Statesboro, Sam continued his family’s legacy in the legal profession of Statesboro, where at least one relative of his has been actively practicing law since 1916.
Sam and his wife Michelle were married in 2003 and have two children, Jay and Emily Anne. During his spare time Sam enjoys hunting, fishing, and spending time with his family.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- General Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Leadership Bulloch, member, Class of 2016
- Sallie Zetterower Elementary School Council, member
- First Presbyterian Church of Statesboro, member, Elder
Email: E-mail Me
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Division District Representative for the Southern District of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Division Leadership Academy, 2015
- Bulloch County Bar Association